Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mama Tip #1

Since I had several babies all at once fellow Mama's often ask me how I do things, and the answer is necessity.  They say that necessity is the mother of invention, and that is a fact.  When you need to get something done and you have 3 babies screaming all around you, you just have to work it out! It also helps to pay very close attention to the mothers around you, I am always picking up new tricks.  Anyhow, I thought I would start to put a few tricks down to help me remember what I used to do and maybe help some other mamas out along the way.  This is a tip I got from my friend Janine, and she got it from her friend Kim, who probably got it from her friend (fill in the blank), and so on, that's how we mama's roll.  Any how it's brilliant and share it all the time...
juice box handles!

You would think he would be more excited about getting some juice

Ahh, there we go













You just pull the little triangle box tabs from the side, it helps release the pressure and gives you kids something to squeeze besides the box itself, which when squeezed will send a fountain of (undoubtedly red or purple) juice all over everything.  One of my biggest mom fears, the juice fountain, conquered.  Now if only I can figure out how to conquer the fountain type mess these boys leave in my bathroom...

Have a Happy Juice Box Filled Summer!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I used the Mama Tip #1 box drink idea at Applebee's with some friends yesterday, they were very impressed! I gave you credit! Thanks!! :o)