Monday, March 17, 2008

Goodbye South Carolina

Well as the family gets ready to pack up and leave South Carolina we decided to start a blog so that we can keep in touch with the AMAZING friends that we have made out here. Seacoast Church has blessed us with more than friends we have found family there. I found the passion in my life, children's ministry, there. And our first child was dedicated to the Lord there. And the wives! I have found friends that I can share life with for the next 20 years! No matter where we go or what we do an Air Force wife will always understand what I am going through! Thank you so much to all of you that have taken care of me when I was sick, for taking care of DJ when I needed a break, for coming to the hospital every time I had a pregnant scare, for babysitting and refusing to take payment, for inviting me and my family to your houses for every single holiday, for running random errands for me when I was unable, for loving my son like he was your own, for celebrating my husbands return from a long deployment like he was your brother. Thank you for the prayers, the encouraging words, the compliments, the smiles, and the incredible love that we have felt here in South Carolina!! This is such a special place to us, we will always come back here to remember that this is where we got engaged, where we had our first house, our first baby, my first real "big girl" job, and our first opportunity to know what it is like to have a family made up of people who aren't even related to you. Goodbye South Carolina we will miss you terribly but we promise to come back to visit!!

1 comment:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

So sad you are leaving but glad you have a blog so we can stay connected!
Love,
The Kinney Family