Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick Sick Sick!

As many of you now know I am in fact pregnant with #2! I know that many of you think that I am CRAZY, but this is actually a great thing for my family. We are soon to move to Altus OK where there will be nothing to do and my husband will, for probably the only time in his career, be working regular hours and coming home every night. We are taking full atvantage of the OK as family time. Meanwhile we are still in South Carolina I had my last day of work on Easter Sunday and I have spent every day this week lying on the couch with a bowl next to my head. The morning sickness, or rather all day sickness, has stormed in like a wrecking ball and I am still trying to catch my breath! Today is the first day I have felt like getting out of the house and was actually hungry, hungry for a big juicy hamburger
and my sweet sweet husband got me one! I am feeling happy and full!
Please keep us in your prayers as we know of several couples who have had miscarriages lately. We know that everything is in God's hands and we trust in Him completely, the power of prayer is amazing and God can do great things with it! Have a great night!

No comments: