Friday, June 27, 2008

Back from Sedona




Well we made it back from Sedona! Jesse was unable to go with us so DJ and I made the trek by ourselves! Let me just tell you that 12 hours in the car 5 months pregnant with a 1 year old is not as much fun as you might think it is. But we did have a good time once we got there, a little family reunion for my mom's side of the family and a chance to see my oma who has ALS and pobably won't be going to many more reunions. It was beautiful and hot so DJ and I spent alot of time at the pool and one day we actually ventured out hiking. I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves. This week Jesse's parents are in town hanging out in Altus should be a blast I will let you know how it goes! Until then may God Bless you!

2 comments:

The Stuckey Family said...

DJ is so darn cute!

Kinney Kids Parents said...

The whole purpose of the blog is to keep us updated - we need MORE pictures....I'm missing the Newberry's way too much!