Friday, November 21, 2008

Asher James

Born November 6th 2008 at 2:44pm Weighing in at 7lbs 8oz and 20 inches long We added a healthy and beautiful boy to our family! We started pitosin at 12:05pm and broke my water around 1:00pm, then the contractions really got going and I soon asked for an epidural but before the anestigiologist could get there I felt the need to push. I was told I was only 7cm and I sat up for the epidural and when I lay back down I again said I had to push and low and behold Asher was crowning. No time to get a doctor just my nurse and the anastegiologist and about 8 students delivered Asher into the world at 2:44pm and my epidural took effect at around 2:50pm. We are so thankful to God for another healthy baby and we cannot wait to see what great things He has in store for our boys!

3 comments:

Kinney Kids Parents said...

Thank you for sharing the pics! He is beautiful and I can't get over how BIG and grown up David is. Sad because I miss you all so much. Give each other a hug for me and hopefully we will see each other soon.

The Phillips said...

He is so precious, and you guys look great! I miss you!

The Stuckey Family said...

I miss you!
How can I mail a hug to you?