Friday, September 9, 2011

Favorites

So... here it is, it has happened, we just found out we are on the move again! This is kind of the part I LOVE about the military (isn't that weird) but I have never lived somewhere longer than 5 years and after 3 I get a little stir crazy. I am ready to sell this house, even though I love it and I have cherished memories of all 3 of my babies learning to walk here. I am ready for a new adventure, even though technically I know a LOT of people where we are headed next (not very adventury) and I will really miss the ones we leave behind here. There is a ton of work ahead of me and as such I have to cut a little something down, trim the fat as it were. SOO, Family and Faith Fridays for the next month or so will be Favorite Fridays where I can share some of my favorite things in life.

This Friday my favorite is this fantastic man...

This is how I found my hubs when I came home from running to the store, he was entertaining the kiddos in his "poo rag" and I laughed so hard I almost peed.
I love being married to him
I love that he is the father of my children
and I super love that I get to go on such awesome adventures with him.

Here is to the move, with the loves of my life, keep us in your prayers!

No comments: